Monday, February 14, 2005

FS playing live on wednsday in the street and friday at the exeter

So the Verdict is in. Me and my dad (sic) both like David Byrne.

Andrew Burnard
to crburnard
More options Feb 13 (2 days ago)
Hi Dad. This is another email address I sometimes use. Anyhow I sneaked into
David Byrne last night. It was really neat. I was just about 6
meters from him. So simple and perfect. Hope your well. Andrew
ReplyForward


Chris Burnard
to me
More options 3:36am (6 hours ago)
Probably the best music experiance that I have had , on a par with Peter Gabriel maybe.
Well done.

Dad



Anyhow, still camping out for David Byrne to mention adelaide on his online tour journal CLICKCLICK

3 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Baruch said...

Wow! He will soon perform/ recently performed something having to do with Power Point. I heart powerpoint or something, in Seattle at the University of Washington, I think. I don't really remember. I wanted to / would like to go, but for the cost.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Joseph Baruch said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

David Byrne played the enmore theatre about a week ago (said theatre is about 2 mins from my house and i can hear concerts there from my bedroom. dreamy when it's pj harvey, not so when it's [insert cheesy oz comedy act here]). anyway, so i was standing outside the theatre waiting to cross the road on the night david byrne played and this old guy came up to me and leered 'excuse me. do you liiiike david byrne?' and I'm all like, 'er, who is david byrne?' and he goes 'talking heads? you heard of talking heads?' and i went 'oh yeah. my excellent friend andrew burnard loooves talking heads'. and he went 'i've got a ticket to give away' in manner of stranger offering boiled sweets to innocent short girl. i said 'oh' he said 'you wanna come see david byrne'?

imagine my dilemna! on the one hand, i felt i owed it to you to accept a free ticket to david byrne. but on the other, i suspected i would be expected to perform sexual favours in return. so i ended up saying 'errrr' and then running across the street when the green man did his thing.

forgive me.

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home