Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Mac Mini

Jeeze am I ever on a nerdy streak with posts. Anyhow, I'm a bit irritated about the timing of the release of the Mac Mini. I've already dropped my wad on this PC laptop and I suspect it,the mini, would be perfect for performances. All I would have needed to do was plug the puppy into a little tv on the road and plug it into one of the hard rubbish monitors I have here at home. Oh well, I am enjoying this computer and 800 AU aint hard to come by if I want to get the mac as well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Baruch said...

I decided that I really want one. It would be good for your shows, I guess. But it would also be good for me so that I could join the Mac crowd. I had an old Mac with the black and white screen and the puzzle, and the 40 megabyte hard drive many years ago, but I gave it away one day. It used to be on display under my "Mac World # 1" with Steve Jobs standing at a table amid several of his magical little computers. Now I am macless, and therefore cannot join in the mac fun.

The Mac Mini might just get my foot back in the door. ANd I would finally have a reason to need an ipod.

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home