Monday, January 03, 2005

It's a Unix System, I know this

This is the second post from my new used computer. I'm running Ubuntu Linux which is really nice. (Thanks Mike) It has made shedding os x not so bad. Anyhow, there's something dissapointing about each new Unix OS I encounter and that is the shortcoming of it in regards to the scene in Jurrasic Park where the little girl taps vaguely at the 040 vintage macintosh and says "It's a unix system, I know this" She then proceeds to scan this super cool three d schematic of the system which I have yet to see the equivilant of. Anyhow, take it easy. Don't let the sound of one's own discernability motor one near the luny receptacle.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh, another one into the fold.

It sounds like you may want FSV, The 3-Dimensional File System Visualizer, most likely available as an Ubuntu package for your convenience, or in Source form from The Program's web site: http://fsv.sourceforge.net/

/Your Anonymous Friend

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home